At SunWest, we honor our commitments by being empowered, resourceful, and accountable. What does commitment mean to you?
Future Funders Photo Contest
Submit: Monday, April 29th – Friday, May 31st
Enter to Win: 1st Place: $500, 2nd Place: $250
Winners Announced: Early June 2019
Caption: 250 Words Max. on What “Commitment” Means to You
Show us what commitment means to you for a chance to win $500! Post an original photo that demonstrates the word “commitment,” use the hashtag #SunWestFF, tag SunWest @sunwestfcu, and use the caption of the photo to explain why you think your photo represents commitment. Contest entries are accepted from Monday, April 29th until Friday, May 31st, and participants must be SunWest members ages 13-17. The first place winner will receive $500 and the second place winner will receive $250! Winners will be contacted individually in the beginning of June 2019.
- Must adhere to contest rules by submitting a photo showing what commitment means to the participant, include an artist statement (caption), tag SunWest @sunwestfcu and use the contest hashtag #SunWestFF
- Photo submitted must be original work by contest participant
- May use phone or any camera to take photo, but submitted photo must be clear
- Artist Statement (caption) must be 250 words maximum and must clearly state how the photo demonstrates commitment
- Submissions will be judged by the CEO and Marketing Department
* For Official Rules click here.